Secure Documents

​In order to access the Secure Documents page, you will need a password. Contact the Webmaster for that information.

Planning a Home Improvement Project?

Per our DCCRs, all lot improvements, including projects that affect the exterior of the home, such as swimming pools, decks, storage buildings, fences and major landscaping alterations need to be reviewed and approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Please use the ARC application form to approval for any planned improvements or new construction.  If you're not sure if it needs an approval or need help providing the required information, check out our "6 Steps for a Successful ARC Submission" document for help.

Entrance Gate Codes, Policy & Procedures

An updated version of our gate policy/procedures has been posted to the Documents section of this website. Please take a few minutes to read and familiarize yourself with them. Included in those procedures is the use of our gate directory for your guests or visitors to contact you from the gate. By pushing a button on your phone, they will be granted one-time access. For major construction projects, you can request a construction code to be used only for your contractors on that project. Once the project is completed, the code will be disabled. This helps to keep your personal gate codes private. If you need a new gate code, key fob or temporary construction code, contact Craig Reynolds  or Steffany Haertsch.

HRR Private Email System.

A private email address has been set up for HRR residents. The email will be used for community alerts such as wild animals seen in the neighborhood, missing or found pets or other similar neighborhood concerns. In order to post or receive these email messages, you need to be added to this email list. If you would like to be added to the list, please contact the Board with the email address(es) you would like to add.

Emergency Notification Services Available

In 2004, the Capital Area Council of Governments (CAPCOG) purchased a regional Emergency Notification System which uses a "reverse dialing" telephone method to notify members of the public of critical emergency information in situations where property or human life is in danger. To learn more about how you can register for this service (which is available for both landline and mobile phones), visit the CAPCOG website.

Non-Emergency Numbers. The contact information for local area non-emergency services can be found on the useful links page.

​In order to access the Secure Documents page, you will need a password. Contact the Webmaster for that information.

Next Door

High River Ranch is on NextDoor! ​
​In addition to our GoogleGroups private email (more info below on this page), we also have a presence on Once you join, there are options that allow you to tailor your experience, such as opting in or out of posts from nearby neighborhoods. If you're interested in it, you can sign up here.

So you think you want to raise backyard chickens?

Now that chickens are allowed in our community, there are a few things you need to take into consideration to be successful. 

#1...Do your research beforehand. Here are a few helpful links from The Chicken Chick website to add to your research:

Other good resources: 

#2...Submit an Architectural Review Application Form to get the proper approvals in place before you get your chickens or chicken coop

​#3...Ask your neighbors who have chickens what they did right or would do differently when adding chickens to their lot. If you're new to the community and don't know who has chickens, contact the ARC.

Having a successful backyard chicken experience in our community benefits everyone!

Website is Under Construction